Friday, January 1, 2010

Reminiscing

I thought I'd take a little time to reflect today - so I read through my old blog posts. I started this blog on July 12th, 2008 and we've had a rocky relationship ever since. Blog, I promise I will try to spend more time on you this year - really. But in the meantime here's a look back:

Keeping Mine Small - I still feel exactly the same way I felt on this day in 2008 - but he's changing every day.

DIY for Dummies (like me!) - My adventure in making wedding bouquets.

Happy Birthday to Me - I realize it will never be "all about me" ever again.

Big Boy Bed - Monkey once again hits another stop on the milestone train.

Monsters Monsters Everywhere - I finally learn to roll with it.

A Day at the Races - More exploitation to bend Monkey to my will.

Preschool Humor - Beloved Billy Bear.

Fun Stealer - Grappling with guilt and judgement.

Santa Spider - Honoring Monkey's art.

3 comments:

Teacher Tom said...

I "met" you at the Monsters post. I hope you do keep the blog resolution because I love reading what you have to say.

Happy New Year!

Monkey's Mama said...

Thanks Teacher Tom - your support means a lot as I think you're a wonderful writer!

Unknown said...

Look how far you have come : ). What a great year. I just love blogging. It has helped me in so many ways! So glad to have met you on this blogging journey : )