Saturday, September 20, 2008

Leche

Whoah!

Okay, I am completely on board with the whole "breast is best" stuff. I'm no nipple nazi but I think breastfeeding is a good thing if it works for you and your babe and Monkey and I partook in the whole experience for quite some time . . . but this is a bit W-A-C-K-Y!

Apparently a Swiss chef is planning on including breastmilk in soups and sauces according to an article in The Telegraph. He's quoted as saying, "We have all been raised on it. Why should we not include it into our diet?"

I'm pretty sure it won't be pasteurized.

Too bad this isn't happening here . . . women will receive just over $5.00 US for 14 oz. I bet that's not on the radar for the Mompreneurs .

And no, that isn't Monkey or my breast (thank God as that looks painful). I do have a picture of Monkey on the boob (when he was first born) and in the haze of the first few days it accidentally was emailed to most of our friends and acquaintances. Oops! So pretty much everyone has seen at least one of my breasts so if you missed out - nothing much to see here. Move along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously?